pnsluvr
Fresh Boarder

Re: GAY DEADHEADS?

#155948 2 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
this is the fan connect thread where fans....connect . we have a privite message service here so you could just ask interested people to PM you and go from there ,jay leno just said obama is changing his campaign slogan to "fabulous"

He was just trying to help. Keep your snarky comments to yourself. Philzone has a personals section so there's no reason why this site can't have one. And what the hell are you doing looking at a thread entitled "GAY DEADHEADS" for anyway? Maybe you are one yourself. Your pet cat makes you more than a little suspicious. And for fuck's sake learn how to spell already! It's "private" not "privite." Haven't you figured out what that squiggly line under every other word you type means yet?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#155980 2 years, 5 months ago
and i was trying to help too
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#155981 2 years, 5 months ago
pnsluvr wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
this is the fan connect thread where fans....connect . we have a privite message service here so you could just ask interested people to PM you and go from there ,jay leno just said obama is changing his campaign slogan to "fabulous"

He was just trying to help. Keep your snarky comments to yourself. Philzone has a personals section so there's no reason why this site can't have one. And what the hell are you doing looking at a thread entitled "GAY DEADHEADS" for anyway? Maybe you are one yourself. Your pet cat makes you more than a little suspicious. And for fuck's sake learn how to spell already! It's "private" not "privite." Haven't you figured out what that squiggly line under every other word you type means yet?
this aint the phil zone what sqiggly line are you talking about youve made 2 posts here go back under your rock as for why am i looking at this topic,what you have to be gay? your the one who is closeminded and rude calling me gay because i have a cat? what a tool
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
stricken
Gold Boarder

#155987 2 years, 5 months ago
[quote="pnsluvr" post=155948]83msg1sttyme wrote:

He was just trying to help. Keep your snarky comments to yourself. Philzone has a personals section so there's no reason why this site can't have one. And what the hell are you doing looking at a thread entitled "GAY DEADHEADS" for anyway? Maybe you are one yourself. Your pet cat makes you more than a little suspicious. And for fuck's sake learn how to spell already! It's "private" not "privite." Haven't you figured out what that squiggly line under every other word you type means yet?[/quote

WHy would you tell some one their gay. Is it to shame him or just piss 83 off. I would think that if your really gay that you would be the last one to use that term in that way.

And 83 he is talking about spell check.

So im interested how many people have tied the knot over there on the phil zone?
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#155996 2 years, 5 months ago
pnsluvr wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

your screen name suggests you are not on this sight for the music appreciation, are you ?
im going out on a limb and guessing that you have posted here in the past under a different name ???

hhmmmmmmmmmmm.............
-- smell every flower --
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by kevin.
pnsluvr
Fresh Boarder

#156002 2 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
this aint the phil zone what sqiggly line are you talking about youve made 2 posts here go back under your rock as for why am i looking at this topic,what you have to be gay? your the one who is closeminded and rude calling me gay because i have a cat? what a tool

Sorry 83, lost my head again. I think you could have handled your original post with a little more tact. Your use of the woohoo emoticon and Obama joke seemed inappropriate if all you were trying to do was help. Us gays can be a defensive bunch. A lifetime of dealing with ignorance and hatred will do that to a person.

stricken wrote:
WHy would you tell some one their gay. Is it to shame him or just piss 83 off.

It was to piss him off.

stricken wrote:
So im interested how many people have tied the knot over there on the phil zone?

I know MsJimp met her husband on the Zone.

kevin wrote:
your screen name suggests you are not on this sight for the music appreciation, are you ?
im going out on a limb and guessing that you have posted here in the past under a different name ???

I usually come here to raise hell, but I'm working on making myself a better person. And you are quite perceptive kevin. Be careful and don't fall off that limb.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by pnsluvr.
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#156072 2 years, 5 months ago
It's ok you guys. I don't think 83 was bashing...he's just a bit of a prankster. If you were stepping up to defend me thanks for your intentions, but I have no problems with 83 and don't think he's homophobic. Also, 83 thanks for the positive vibes for my father that you sent, it means a lot.

And, Yes, I know we can all get a bit defensive...it happens to me too. If you personally found his comments offensive, that's between you guys. Just be careful as it was said above. Verbally attacking each other doesn't help any of us.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by jodiah.
skyler
Fresh Boarder

#179066 2 years, 3 months ago
I'm one too!! Maybe we could meet up at a show sometime? I'll be at Edgefield in Oregon for Furthur, was at Chicago show the other day...Madison WI last fall.....would be cool to meet other gay deadheads!!
stealinfacesbitches
Fresh Boarder

#179163 2 years, 3 months ago
Fuck it might as well through it out there since everyone i know, knows, and i dont know neone here but a good way to get to i guess.....me too man, i guess theres more than people let on most people r to scared of what people think, i do sometimes, but its mostly not an issue , so fuck it, ur not alone, at all, we got three here , so that 10% cant b far off , i assume
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#186555 2 years, 2 months ago
Long time head here and gay as well....always wondered about others on tour.....holla...
Someday, everything is gonna be different
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds