• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: Summer/Fall 2013

#254233 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
The "Monday" RR show is actually going to be a 4 day pass!

Now that's interesting. I can't find any info on it. Any idea if Frontgate will be offering them or just Ticketmaster? If it saves some money, that could be a very nice deal!

The 4 day pass is on the TM website now. Price not listed but maybe it will save a tiny bit in service charges?
I also wonder if Frontgate will have it?

I did get my first fall tour ticket today - Marymoor theater in WA
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by amusingdeva.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#254234 1 year, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
shit I didn't think Red Rocks was on sale already, I want reserved there - fuck all that GA tarp mess

never mind next week

This one has been confusing
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#254346 1 year, 6 months ago
CosmicCookie wrote:
B-Rad wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Thanks for all the specific details and help man. Easy Answers...

I was hoping someone had gone to a show here before and knew of better camping sites. Gunstock has great camping but I don't know how "family" friendly they will be. I wonder if some of the smaller camping areas will be better. Anyone have more information than wlewis?

I was trying to figure this out as well, probably gonna have to call a couple different campsites and get a feel for them. Forum folks should try to stay at the same campground so we can party

Ended up with second row phil zone for Meadowbrook!!!! That place has a cool ticket system and is the only major venue not owned by Livenation out east.

I nabbed the $60 parking/camping pass just in case. Someone said the security is really cool. Anyone else staying onsite for Meadowbrook?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#254517 1 year, 6 months ago
^^^We are staying across the street from Meadow Brook Damn it's going to be an awesome vacation!! Never been to New Hampshire and we are geeked!! Skipping Boston just to hang out a few days on Lake Winnepesaukee before CMAC.

Cooperstown > NH > CMAC!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: B-Rad
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#255189 1 year, 6 months ago
I am contemplating skipping Boston too. I have pretty good tickets but can't find anywhere resonable to stay. Hate to miss two shows 90 mins from my house but I don't want to drive back after. Might do Cooperstown instead.
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#255194 1 year, 6 months ago
I was able to get great tickets for cmac on frontgate (row c, damn near dead center). Not 100 percent I am going, though. Red Rocks is taking a big chunk of cash. The venue looks cool and I hope to find reasonable hotel prices.
Right now, I can't read too well...
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#255217 1 year, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
and you guys thought i was talking out of my ass about red rocks weekend...

good deal, after the enormous wait, they're doing the greek in berkeley. the best part is i live 3 miles away. i will MOST LIKELY have EXTREMELY limited camping available to folks who need it, a backyard to accomodate a few tents and there is concrete area too for anybody who wants to pitch a cot or something.

Hoping to do some Arrow this Fall but would assume we could all meet up for this 3 night Ho-Down at least 1 of the days
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#255221 1 year, 6 months ago
just jumpin in to say my mind is on Red Rocks Saturday night, but I will wait till closer to the date. YAY
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds