• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

Re: Summer/Fall 2013

#253050 1 year ago
I would love love to do berkeley, but I think I will stick with red rocks. I had a blast there last year and it's just more manageable for me. The closest venue to me in july, outside of allgood, appears to be canandaigua. I need at least one show in july, and would prefer to not go to allgood, so that will probably be it.
Right now, I can't read too well...
samntuck
Junior Boarder

#253051 1 year ago
$59.00 Tickets at the Greek Theater in Berkeley, Ca.

Just purchased round trip tickets on Southwest from Milwaukee to San Francisco $234.00 per person nonstop with free baggage. We are going from 9-12-13 thru 10-2-13. We have not been to the Greek in Berkeley since the Jerry Garcia Tribute a few years ago. This will be awesome with GA shows and a 3pm Sunday show.

Greek Theater in Berkeley ticket price $59.50 via ticketmaster. If you are local, you can get tickets on campus at the Zellerbach Hall box office anytime they are open after the TM onsale without paying a service fee. Also the Fox Theater box office on Friday afternoons without fees. Since these won't sell out right away, and I doubt any night except Saturday will sell out at all, it's a good way to save a few bucks on tickets and get them at your convenience.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#253052 1 year ago
This is a dream!!! Cant believe it!! I think I will be skipping out on the Redmond and Eugene shows But will do the the rest!

4 nights at Red rocks, 3 nights at greek??? 2 nights Vegas 3 nights La,

HOT DAMN this is what im talking bout!!!
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#253053 1 year ago
Denver is only a two hour flight from Chicago. You can get tickets on Southwest for next to nothiing during that time of the year. I wish they were coming here also, but honestly I would much rather see a show at RR than any place around here!
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#253054 1 year ago
Denver Man wrote:
I assume Berkeley is pretty damn small?

Looks like 8500 seats at the Greek (Berkeley). It would be great to see a show there; Dave was there in '85 and still lords it over me. But all of a sudden I'm leaning Red Rocks. Maybe it was finding out the airfare to SF is literally twice as much as it is to Denver...
yankeesmed
Junior Boarder

#253055 1 year ago
OZA wrote:
I'm not gonna rant or anything, but first I'm gonna rant.
Why is there a single midwest "show" (festival)? We travel east and west to see the band and we get no thanks. Do midwest tickets not get sales? I mean, chicago & detroit shows must sell.. If there's a fair reason for no shows I'll understand, but it seems like we're not even getting a second thought from the band.

TLDR:

Dear OZA,

I feel your pain for sure, but I would be thrilled they are playing a show in the Midwest. Don't write off AllGood. Quite frankly, I'm jealous they aren't playing a festival in the NE.

Whenever I get the chance to see Furthur at a festival, I get a single day pass and do it. Some of my favorite Furthur shows have been at festivals. Wanee 2011, GOTV 2011 were both amazing. They really bring it for the festivals and there is nothing taken away from the show. So all you midwesterners DO have a show out there in the Midwest. ENJOY IT!

That's not saying you don't deserve more shows, but if you live in OH and don't go to Allgood the night Furthur is playing, then it is your own fault.
OZA
Senior Boarder

#253056 1 year ago
Oh I'll be at All Good for sure I live in Michigan but it's not all that far. I just wish there were more shows around to see
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#253057 1 year ago
sad no Bethel this year but I can't complain

I see 7 shows I'll be at without a doubt and most likely I'll just head to All Good after Cannadaigua ( I know it's spelt wrong)

4 shows at Red Rocks this year!
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#253059 1 year ago
Im on OH/KY and there are no single day passes to All Good.....just not a fan of festivals....
Someday, everything is gonna be different
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#253060 1 year ago
bambamcdn wrote:
Im on OH/KY and there are no single day passes to All Good.....just not a fan of festivals....

well that sucks about no single day tickets
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds