• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Stream Feed tonight?

#45640 3 years ago
Yeah, but thanks anyway. It was a couple good stills of the crowd.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#45644 3 years ago
also call me bitter but 7 song first sets are unacceptable as far as I'm concerned.CMAC first set was only 40 minutes long,now 2 7 song first sets since then?What is this 1995?I know it's hot and all but come on
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#45647 3 years ago
Its all goooooood in the dead hood. Im bout to finish my conversation wit my buddy telinski and watch Age of the Dragons on syfy channel. heeheehheeee =-) Not used to cable tv. Said to my buddy" fannnccy dude", n hes all "..................." hahahahahhahahaha
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#45669 3 years ago
myDREAM.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#45673 3 years ago
Thanks for posting the link to the stream. Unfortunately, it was unwatchable. Well at least we tried.
All You Need
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#45714 3 years ago
"also call me bitter but 7 song first sets are unacceptable as far as I'm concerned.CMAC first set was only 40 minutes long,now 2 7 song first sets since then?What is this 1995?I know it's hot and all but come on "

na its not 1995 ---- the boys are 16 years older and I'm sure that heat is taking a tole, should be thankful we get to see these guys at all nevermind how long there sets are

Look at the shows as a whole to - they probably made up for it in the 2nd sets!
kfender
Gold Boarder

#45727 3 years ago
I was thinking the same thing man but the second set at CMAC wasn't any longer than normal.I'm just noticing that after 100 plus shows where all the first sets were at least 8 songs long all of a sudden they throw up 2 seven song first sets in 3 shows.I'm just wondering what gives?The setbreak at CMAC was as long as the first set.they are my band and I love them,I'm merely making an observation.Believe me I am extremely grateful to be seeing my favorite music performed by my favorite musicians!
CosmicCharlie
Fresh Boarder

#45851 3 years ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, StuartSlate
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#45875 3 years ago
the stream im watching tonight, the one in the link above, thanks cosmiccharlie, is working just fine, i mean, its not sound board quality, but its not goin in and out on me. i think it might be yalls internet connection aint fast enough, working great for me, but im sitting in the barn, right under the wifi dish.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#45877 3 years ago
tonight's stream is leaps and bounds better than last night.I have Fios so it wasn't my connection last nigth.I try to remain positive but it was just too annoying last night.Anyway thank you to the streamers at the shows!We all appreciate all that you do
Time to create page: 8.80 seconds