• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

Re: My 'fantagical' tour story

#45607 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you all for reading about my adventure.

@PMoondancer ~ It's very interesting that you wrote about a "man who appears when needed" I'm not much into organized religion, so I don't know too much about it,( I respect them all, tho) but it's way cool that the same theme of kindness in time of need runs through anything that is all about the good.
I do believe Christianity is all about the good, no matter how badly warped it has become by those who would use it for wealth and power.

It would be cool if other people shared their miracles on here , if they have any, I love knowing that I am part of something magical.

Peace
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , bokb
intothesun
Visitor

#45622 2 years, 8 months ago
Its funny how so many women are convinced all the time that just cause a guy talks to you that he's hitting on you. I'm glad you got to the show. I'm more glad you were able to see that this guys intentions were pure and that people aren't always hitting on you with "creepy overtones". You must be really frikin hot or just get hit on all the time.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#45623 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I know what you mean... I avoid the "organized" thing myself;)
I am a true believer though. Yet still freakingly open minded.

I read your story and those words popped right out!

Such a story as yours is timeless:)
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#45631 2 years, 8 months ago
@into the sun. I didn't necessarily mean I thought the guy might be hitting on me, more like i was trying to use good judgement(which I am notorious for NOT doing.) I think most woman would stop and think before getting into a car w/a strange man. I didn't want my desire to get to the show to cause me to do something stupid.

Getting hit on is just part of being a woman who likes touring solo =P
...and after that last debacle of meeting up with other 'heads' (I'm using it loosely)to share a car etc. It may well b some time before I tour w/ anyone other than my brother.

standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by ruby_claire.
intothesun
Visitor

#45665 2 years, 8 months ago
yeah sure. but what if the person has a limo? jk !!!!! I think its great when miracles happen to myself..but to see a miracle happen to anyone, even not myself, is so wonderful....and actually witness the grace of god. And his presence and power. He is an on time god !!!!!

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub..._NzCFR7vCA7RllcupY3A

I was lucky enough to sing in a wonderful church chior two years ago for almost 2 years. This is one of the songs we did and its very fun to sing and/or listen / praise along with. enjoy
intothesun
Visitor

#45667 2 years, 8 months ago
i just read your miracle story again and i dont know....after all that happening you tell the story and the part where yall sit down and he says were you on the train?...as simple conversation....you write (duh)...this is the guy who saved you from 112 degree heat and i dont get why you say duh like he is a stupid moron. i think you need more faith in people. Im not trying to take away from your miracle event, but i think you'd be seeing alot more miracles if you had a little more faith in people. try seein the good when you dont need thier help - you'll be blown away - just sayin, its true.

intothesun
Visitor

#45678 2 years, 8 months ago

I was just playing tiger woods '11 and was zonin out to this song thinkin of your ride. You must get hit on alot claire_ cause an oreo cookie pie?....you were sharing with the stranger...that's a tad intimate of a dessert for sharin with a stranger. jk that really was a hot day.
intothesun
Visitor

#45679 2 years, 8 months ago
intothesun
Visitor

#45681 2 years, 8 months ago
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...WSTNl1BtpLisoX2LM6Bg

sorry i didnt mean to post that last one. i would love to hear further do sum more country or a little even...but i think phish could really do some nice stuFF wit country songs. this song kind of sounds a tad like possum. i might b and idiot...i dunno
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#45728 2 years, 8 months ago
As I ruminate on this...you would only need to tweak a fact or two to make it fit into the mythology of the Grateful Dead stories that inspired the band's name.

Maybe Mr. Limo is a ghost and somewhere along the line you helped someone in his family.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds